With tongue and groove clasp and figure 8 safety
Marked UNO-A-ERRE, 750, AR (Arezzo, Italy)
Carlo Zucchi and Leopoldo Gori opened the first jewelry factory in Arezzo, Italy in 1926. By 1934 they received their trademark, 1AR. This trademark lead to the renaming of their firm to UNOAERRE, the “first” in Arezzo. Since Etruscan times this area has been an important center for goldsmiths and it continues to be a leading center for gold jewelry. The Zucchi family continues to lead the firm.